Trail Guide to the Body's Quick Reference to Stretch and Strengthen eTextbook
Trail Guide to the Body’s Quick Reference to Stretch and Strengthen eTextbook
Add it to your PC, Mac, or iPad today!
Trail Guide to the Body‘s Quick Reference to Stretch and Strengthen is now available for purchase as an eTextbook! All the information found in the textbook’s Quick Reference to Stretch and Strengthen guide is available in this eTextbook version. The digital resource allows you to bookmark, enlarge images, highlight text, and make notes through the VitalSource Bookshelf platform. In addition, an easy-to-navigate table of contents allows you to quickly find the chapter or term you are looking for.
Quick-and-easy guide to 47 strengthening exercises and 47 stretches.
This easy-to-use guide covers all the movements at the major joints of the body, making it a perfect resource for students, practitioners, and patients alike.
- Instructions for 100 guided strengthening exercises and simple stretches, covering all the movements at the major joints.
- Suggested equipment uses for stretching and strengthening.
- Detailed four-color illustrations demonstrating muscle movement during the exercises.
Available for purchase (not a rental).
Before you purchase, learn about VitalSource Bookshelf
Books of Discovery eTextbooks are available on VitalSource Bookshelf which is compatible with PCs, Macs, iPads, Android tablets, and some versions of the Kindle Fire. Instructions will be provided after you complete your order. Visit the VitalSource support page for tips on reading your book on all supported devices as well as to receive service and support for VitalSource Bookshelf.
- We do not recommend reading our eTextbooks on smartphones because of the detail in our many illustrations. A larger screen will give you the optimal experience.
- Available for purchase only (not a rental.)
This product is final sale.
Digital products are not refundable.
STUDENTS: please check with your instructor to verify that an eTextbook is suitable for your course.