Trail Guide to the Body's Quick Reference to Trigger Points PowerPoint
Trail Guide to the Body’s Quick Reference to Trigger Points PowerPoint
This extensive PowerPoint contains 107 slides with all of the quality illustrations from the Trail Guide to the Body’s Quick Reference to Trigger Points. Enhance your classroom trigger point presentations with this easy-to-use resource!
Complimentary for instructors requiring the text
Tips for downloading
Because this PowerPoint is quite large (approximately 370 MB) it may take between 5 and 10 minutes to download depending on your connection speed. To expedite the download of this file, we offer a few suggestions:
- Do not attempt to download this file from a dial-up connection.
- A single line connection (with either a T1 or cable line) is the optimal way to download. Keep in mind if you share an internet connection (for example, some office environments), your download speed may be reduced.
- Choose the option “Save” rather than “Open” when you’re downloading the file.
- When saving the PowerPoint do not rename the file that you are downloading.
- The file will download in to a Zip folder. Some computers will automatically unzip the files once the download is complete. If not, you will need to extract the files before you can use them.
- If the download takes less than one minute, it probably did not work and you need to restart the download.
- Confirm you have the Microsoft Office PowerPoint program installed on your computer so that you can view this file.
Digital products are not refundable